Un exemplu de legătură radio (QSO) în limba engleză


“Is this frequency in use?”
“CQ, CQ, CQ! This is YO6XDO, calling CQ on 40m band. This is YO6XDO, calling CQ and standing by.” 
_______
“Hello Romania! YO6XDO, this is EA3FGH.” 
_______
“EA3FGH, this is YO6XDO.
Good evening, my friend. I am happy to meet you again on this frequency . Your signal is good: 58. My name is Andrei. I spell it for you (Alpha, November, Delta, Romeo, Echo, India) and my QTH is Râciu, Mures county, in the middle of Transylvania in Romania. Râciu is my location. The mike back to you.
EA3FGH, this is YO6XDO, over”

_______ 
Roger, Roger!
YO6XDO, this is EA3FGH.
Good evening to you Andrei! My name is Marco (Mike, Alpha, Romeo, Charlie, Oscar) and my QTH is Barcelona. I enjoy working Romanian stations. In August, last year I got the 5th place in YO DX Contest.
YO6XDO, this is EA3FGH.”

_______
“EA3FGH, this is YO6XDO.
Congratulations! Good job! Tell me please, how do you copy my transmission and what are your working conditions?
EA3FGH, this is YO6XDO”

_______
“YO6XDO, this is EA3FGH.
Your signal is 59 +10 dB. Very strong signal! Sorry. My phone has just rung and I forgot to tell your signal report.  My transceiver is YAESU FT-891 and my antenna is quarter wave. My output power is only 50 W. What about you?
YO6XDO, this is EA3FGH, over”

_______
“Roger, Roger! EA3FGH, this is YO6XDO.
I work with an inverted-V antenna and my output power is 100W. The transceiver is home made. I will send my QSL card to you. Thank you for this short and nice QSO.
EA3FGH, this is YO6XDO”

_______
“YO6XDO, this is EA3FGH.
I also thank you for the QSO! I will confirm it on QRZ.com, and my QSL card will be sent to you via BUREAU. I wish you a good weekend and 73 to you and your family!
YO6XDO, this is EA3FGH.”

_______
“EA3FGH, this is YO6XDO.
Thank you, 73, and good luck in the next contest.
EA3FGH, this is YO6XDO going QRT”
_______

Articol preluat din revista "Vreau să știu!",  nr. 25 - anul 2017

Precizare:

Toți instructorii radioclubului nostru sunt voluntari care muncesc cu elevii în timpul liber, fără remunerare.

POSTĂRI POPULARE

MULȚUMIM TUTUROR CELOR CARE NE SUSȚIN !

·        Fondul Științescu Mureș
·         I.S.J. Mureș
·         Radioclubul Județean Mureș
·         Primăria comunei Râciu
·         Zilahi György (YO6OBG)
·         Mihai Suciu (LA/YO6SM)
·         Alexandru Menyei (YO6AL)
·         Mihaela Carmen (YO5MCM)
·         Sorin Barbu (YO2MSB)
·         Haraszti Werner (YO6OGW)
·         Ilie Bologa (YO6OCT)
·         Valentin Mariș (YO6DDF)
·         Székely Sándor (YO6PES)
·         Cătălin Vatra (YO3CAT)
·         Mihai Olteanu YO3OM (YO3GCL)
·         Reichel Gabor (YO6PVG)
·         Ovidiu Chiorean (YO6PIR)
·         Cristian Luca (YO6PFL)
·         Francisc Grunberg (YO4PX)
·         Vasile Giurgiu (YO6EX)

… și mulți alții !

YR1400VT

CONDIȚIILE ACTUALE DE PROPAGARE: